In order to give your baby a healthy start in life, it is vital to begin your prenatal care early in your pregnancy and continue this care throughout your entire pregnancy. Your baby's health is closely tied to yours. If you are pregnant, or considering getting pregnant, our maternity health services offers comprehensive prenatal care including services after you deliver.
Who is eligible?
Females of any age with a positive pregnancy test.
- Prenatal care including guidance and health education for labor and delivery, child care, safety, and family planning.
- Physicals, in-house lab testing, and services for teens and adults.
- We have a Nutritionist on staff that is available for weight and diabetic prenatal needs.
- Home visits for clients with high risk pregnancy issues are available as well as assistance with transportation needs for those who qualify.
- Pregnancy Care Management
Post Delivery Services Provided:
- Child Health Services
- Family Planning Services
- Care Coordination for Children
- Health Check
- Jackson Site Every Friday 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PROGRAM CONTACT - Kelly Tate, RN 252-534-5841 (ext) 669
For an appointment call 252-534-5841 (ext) 604
Fees are based on patient's ability to pay (sliding fee scale). Medicaid and private insurance are also accepted.
We request that you bring the following items to all of your clinic appointments:
- Social Security Card
- Photo ID/Driver's License
- Medicaid or Insurance Cards
- Money for payment or co-pay