Northampton County Home Health Agency has provided home care services to patients in Northampton County since 1976. The Agency is owned and operated by the Northampton County Local Government and housed in the Northampton County Health Department. Home Health services through NCHAA are available to those who:
- Live in Northampton County or the surrounding area
- Are in need of home health services
- Are under the care of a doctor
Home Health Care is provided by a highly trained staff working directly under the written orders of your doctor. Services are provided in the comfort of your home. Sevices may include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Northampton County Home Health Agency coordinates services with other health agencies in this area to assure the most comprehensive level of care to our patients.
- Home Delivered Meals
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Pharmacy Consultation
The Home Health Office is located at 9495 NC Hwy 305 in Jackson NC. The office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Services may be paid by:
- Private Insurance
- Veteran's Administration
- Private Pay
- Workman's Compensation
In addition other financial arrangements may be available. Charges are available upon request.
Northampton County Home Health Agency is:
- Certified for Medicare and Medicaid
- Licensed by the State of North Carolina
- Member of the Association for Home and Hospice Care of NC
- Member of the Northampton County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the NC Alliance of Public Agencies
Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc.