Provided through various clinics and general clinic daily 8:30-4:00
Adult immunizations: including tetanus, flu and pneumonia
Annual tracking of county children birth through two to assure immunization compliance
Rabies vaccination for subsequent doses after initial treatment
Flu Vaccines Now Available
Flu vaccines are now available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. There is no charge for Medicare/Medicaid recipients; just bring your card. All others $35.00. No appointment necessary.
Your vaccine information is added to the North Carolina State Immunization Registry.
- COVID - 19 vaccines (by appointment)
- Blood pressure, glucose and hemoglobin screenings
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Sick visits
- Sexually Transmitted disease screening, treatment provided based on protocol and standing orders (Treatment of contacts provided.)
- Tuberculosis screening via skin tests and questionnaires for high risk individuals
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary