The Northampton County Child Health Clinic provides diagnosis and treatment of services by Public Health Nurses and a Family Nurse Practitioner. Our clinic accepts referrals from the Child Care for Children (CC4C) Program, as well as other agencies such as Health Check, public schools and Social Services.
Who is eligible?
Children from birth to 18 years of age.
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Jackson Site: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Tuesday and 1st Thursday
Gaston Site: 3rd Thursday
Appointment required, but will see patients on a walk-in basis as schedule permits.
- Vision & Hearing tests
- Physical exams including: Sports, Head Start & Kindergarten physicals
- Screening of physical & emotional development
- Doctor’s evaluation as needed
- Lead & Sickle Cell Screening as necessary
- We also offer the CC4C (Care Coordination for Children) program.
Fees are based on patient's ability to pay (sliding fee scale).
Medicaid and Health Choice are also accepted.
Dixie Harrell, RN 252-534-5841 (ext) 664
For an appointment call , ext 603
Your vaccine information is added to the North Carolina State Immunization Registry.