Northampton County Health Department
The Northampton County Health Department Staff are pleased to announce that Mr. Andy Smith has joined our team as our new Health Director. We would like to extend a heartfelt welcome and look forward to his leadership.
Along with Medicaid, we now also accept MedCost and Cigna insurances. Other insurances are pending.
Recommended by the NC Division of Public Health
Article 2, 130A-39 of the General Statues of North Carolina
It's Easy To Find Your Local Farmers Markets & Roadside Stands
Click the Link Below:
The central purpose and role of the Northampton County Health Department is defined as:
"Promote, provide, and protect the health and safety of the citizens of Northampton County."
"A culturally sensitive health organization providing quality services yielding improved health outcomes."
- 2014 Community Health Assessment
- 2015 State of the County's Health Report SOTCH
- 2014-2015 Annual Statistical Report
- 2015-2016 Strategic Action Plan
- County Health Rankings
- Healthy North Carolina 2020 Update
- Client Satisfaction Survey Results for FY 2013-2014
- Community Survey Results for 2016
- 2014 Community Health Opinion Survey
- Northampton County Water Testing Results - June 2016
"Your thoughts matter to us"
Northampton County Local Government is a Smoke-Free/Tobacco-Free government entity as of January 4, 2013.