Northampton County Health Department
Northampton County Health Department ladies go pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
The central purpose and role of the Northampton County Health Department is defined as:
"Promote, provide, and protect the health and safety of the citizens of Northampton County."
"A culturally sensitive health organization providing quality services yielding improved health outcomes."
- 2014 Community Health Assessment
- 2013 State of the County's Health Report SOTCH
- 2013-2014 Annual Statistical Report
- 2014-2015 Strategic Action Plan
- County Health Rankings
- Healthy North Carolina 2020 Update
- Client Satisfaction Survey Results for FY 2013-2014
- Community Survey Results for 2013
- 2014 Community Health Opinion Survey
"Your thoughts matter to us"
Northampton County Local Government is a Smoke-Free/Tobacco-Free government entity as of January 4, 2013.